Craft Beer, Wines, Spirits and Fine Foods
We are a craft beer tap room and bottle shop in Croxley Green, Hertfordshire.
We have some amazing beers on tap and in the fridges as well as lots of interesting foods and snacks in our deli area, which have been carefully selected from around the country, many of which are sourced from local producers.
Following updated guidance from government on which shop can continue to operate, we have decided to re-open for a limited number of hours each week for off-sales and deliveries. The aim of allowing shops such as off-licenses and top rooms to remain open, is to take some of the pressure away from supermarkets and reduce the number of unnecessary journeys by allowing people to continue to shop locally wherever possible. We will, however, be following strict social distancing rules and only one customer/family group will be allowed in the shop at any one time and we will only be accepting card payments.
Thank you for your continued support, ATB
Current Opening Hours
Orders for Delivery
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday to Sunday: 1pm – 7pm.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday to Sunday 2pm – 8pm
Home Delivery – Now Available
We have now launched a home delivery system.
Minimum order £25. Delivery area is approximately three miles from the shop (see below for more details).
Just call us on 01923 330 168 and we will aim to get a delivery to you as soon as possible, or a time slot which suits.
Click on the link below for a live menu of our current stock.
How to OrderWe have tried to keep our delivery system as simple as possible, while ensuring that both staff and customers are safe and can observe social distancing. For amazing craft beer straight to your door just follow these simple steps:
- Download our menu above and decide what you want to order.
- Call us on 01923 330 168 and we will ensure everything is in stock and confirm the cost.
- We will send you a secure payment link that allows you to pay by card.
- Sit back, relax and we will deliver straight to your door.
- We will ring the bell, leave the drinks on your door step and wait for you to acknowledge delivery.
- If you’re lucky enough to look under 25 you will need to show a valid form of photo ID.
Our delivery area is a radius of approximately three miles from the shop, which is roughly indicated on the map below. But we’re nice guys and we’re flexible. If you’re a little outside the dreaded circle, or you want to place a large order, I’m sure we can figure something out.